Table of Contents
Sláinte, GVL. We’ve rounded up 20+ ways to get your green on in Greenville this month for St. Patrick’s Day.
Do you have an event that didn’t make our list? Submit it to our events page. Not sure how? We’re here to help.
☘️ Celebrate at a party
- St. Patrick’s Parade and Festival | Saturday, Mar. 11 | 10 a.m.-7 p.m. | NOMA Square, 220 N. Main St., Greenville | Free entry | Watch the annual St. Patrick’s Day parade on Main Street before celebrating with Irish food, live music, and family fun.
- St. Patrick Celebration Day | Saturday, Mar. 11 | 1 p.m. | The Unleashed Dog Bar, 69 Rocky Slope Rd., Greenville | Free entry | Bring your dog or stop by to meet an adoptable pup, plus pop-ups from Hannah Chloe Co. and Taylor Renee Photography.
- St. Patrick’s Parade After Party | Saturday, Mar. 11 | 5 p.m. | Social Latitude, 1812 Woodruff Rd., Greenville | Free entry | Enjoy the parade and festival downtown before heading to the afterparty featuring $3 green beers and $5 Jameson.
- Southernside Brewing Co. St. Patrick’s Day Party | Friday, Mar. 17 | 11 a.m.-11:59 p.m. | Southernside Brewing Co, 25 Delano Dr., Greenville | Free entry | Sip on drink specials while you listen to live music — 21+ after 8:30 p.m.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party | Friday, Mar. 17 | 6 p.m. | 13 Stripes Brewery, 250 Mill St., Ste. PW3101 Dock Print Works No. 3, Taylors | $5 | Dress in your best festive outfit for music, food, and craft beer — preorders receive a commemorative glass.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party | Friday, Mar. 17 | 6 p.m. | Cartwright Food Hall, 215 Trade St., Greer | Free entry | Bring your Irish spirit (and your friends) for a sham-rockin’ good time featuring live music, themed food and drinks, and outdoor games.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party | Friday, Mar. 17 | 8 p.m. | The Kava Konnection, 1540 Wade Hampton Blvd., Greenville | Free entry | Celebrate St. Pat’s at Greenville’s non-alcoholic bar.
- St. Patty Celebration and Drag Show | Friday, Mar. 17 | 8 p.m. | Carolina Bauernhaus Greenville, 556 Perry Ave., Ste. B118, Greenville | $10 | Dance the night away at this drag show with games, food, beer, and wine.
- St. Patrick’s Day Weekend | Saturday, Mar. 18 | 1 p.m. | The People’s Tap, 250 Riverplace, Ste. B, Greenville | Free entry | Sip on a glittery green beer and snack on Scout’s Doughnuts.
☘️ Join a
bar pub crawl
- 4th Annual St. Paddy Shamrock Bar Crawl | Saturday, Mar. 11 | 12-6 p.m. | The Lounge, 245 N. Main St., Greenville | $20-$28 | This crawl features drink specials, live music, green beer, and DJ’s.
- Finnegan’s St. Patrick’s Bar Crawl | Saturday, Mar. 11 | 2 p.m.-3 a.m. | Social Lounge, 245 North Main St., Greenville | $10 | Start at The Lounge with stops planned at Kilpatricks, ABANICO’S, Charleston Sport’s Pub, Bonjour Main, Chicora, and On The Roxx.
- St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl | Friday, Mar. 17 | 4 p.m. | SIP Whiskey & Wine Bar, 103 N. Main St., #400, Greenville | $11 | Search for the gold at the end of the rainbow as you crawl downtown’s bars.
- Lucky’s St. Patrick’s Day Crawl | Friday, Mar. 17-Saturday, Mar. 18 | Times vary | Charleston Sports Pub, 15 W. Washington St., Greenville | $18-$23 | So nice, they’re bar crawling twice at this two-day event.
☘️ Eat Irish bites
- St. Patty’s Beer Flight and Small Bites on the Patio | Thursday, Mar. 16 | 5:30 p.m. | The Cook’s Station, 515 Buncombe St., Greenville | $35 | Sip on three Irish-inspired beers paired with three small bites
- Four-Course St. Patrick’s Day Dinner | Thursday, Mar. 16 | 6-8 p.m. | The Cook’s Station, 515 Buncombe St., Greenville | $90 | Join Chef Vince and special guest Jersey Joe Murphy for a night of libations and food.
☘️ Listen to live music
- Drop O The Pure at 13 Stripes River Lodge | Friday, Mar. 10 | 6-9 p.m. | 13 Stripes River Lodge, 1307 Old Easley Hwy., Easley | Free entry | Listen to Irish Pub Rock and munch on food specials.
- The Time Pilots rock St. Patrick’s Day | Friday, Mar. 17 | 6:30 p.m. | 1885 Taproom, 104A E. Curtis St., Simpsonville | Free entry | Party with your best shams with tunes from The Time Pilots.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Fireforge | Friday, Mar. 17 | 7-9 p.m. | Fireforge Crafted Beer, 311 E. Washington St., Greenville | Free entry| Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Fireforge with BellaNova Strings, an electric strings act.
☘️ Grab the family for a festive activity
- Glow Golf | Friday, Mar. 17-Saturday, Mar. 18 | 5:30-9:30 p.m. | Takeoff Mini Golf, 28 Airport Rd. Ext., Greenville | $0-$15 | Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a round of miniature golf, plus giveaways on the prize wheel.
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits vs. South Carolina Stingrays | Friday, Mar. 17 | 7:05 p.m. | Bon Secours Wellness Arena, 650 North Academy St., Greenville | $18-$50 | For one night only, the Swamp Rabbits are going GREEN, from their beer to their jerseys.
- St. Paddy’s Day 5K Dash & Bash | Saturday, Mar. 18 | 7 a.m.-12:30 p.m. | Greenville Drive, 945 S. Main St., Greenville | $20-$45 | Race through downtown Greenville with an ending at Fluor Field and a St. Paddy’s Day bash to follow.
- The Pint Station 5k | Saturday, Mar. 18 | 10 a.m. | Downtown Easley, 205 N. 1st St., Easley | $25 | The race starts and finishes in downtown Easley with the last mile on the Doodle Trail.
Looking for more kid-friendly ways to celebrate? As always, our friends at Kidding Around Greenville have you covered.