- A two-story, 1,700-person capacity main hall, ideal for bringing national touring acts to Greenville
- A 400-person capacity performance room for more intimate shows featuring local and regional artists
- VIP lounges, multiple bars, and state-of-the-art sound, lighting, and interactive technology
- A prime location in the walkable West End
The sustainable, independent venue — which plans to prominently feature work from local visual artists — will also serve as an innovative space for private events, from corporate celebrations to seriously cool weddings.
Speaking of seriously cool, this much-anticipated new addition to our city doubles as an investment opportunity, so locals can directly become a part of Trueline’s success.
The venue will leverage multiple, sustainable revenue centers, and they plan to be open daily (read: there will always be something going on, from shows to events and more).
Why consider investing local? Not only is it an opportunity to diversify your investments, but to support something you can see and be a part of.
Trueline Greenville’s founders, who recognize that our city is primed for a vibrant and dynamic expansion of its live music scene, hope to break ground on the venue at the end of October. Pro tip: Investing now means you’ll be invited to join in and celebrate — and we hear it won’t be your average groundbreaking.
We also heard you, readers, when we asked what bands you hope to see at Trueline once it’s open. More than 200 of you responded, name-dropping everyone from Hanson to Darius Rucker, Band of Horses to Sheryl Crow, Sturgill Simpson to Coldplay, Garth Brooks to King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, and more. Your answers spanned the musical spectrum, representing genres like:
- Rock: 30%
- Country: 20%
- Pop: 15%
- Folk/Singer-songwriter: 10%
- Blues/R&B/Soul: 7%
- Bluegrass/Americana: 5%
- Plus: Metal, electronic/dance, jazz, reggae, hip-hop, Latin, Christian/gospel + more.
Excited about Trueline Greenville — and want to be a part of its success? Join the hundreds of locals who expressed interest or have already invested. Explore the investment.*