From townhouses to condos to single family homes, Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty believes luxury is an experience, not a price point.
Today, we’re highlighting six of their newest market listings — ranging from $269,605 to $3.3 million — that are begging to be decorated for the holiday season:
- Custom Reserve at Lake Keowee retreat on 1+ acres | Listing Agent: Lisa Vogel
- Final lot + custom townhome overlooking the 10th hole of the Chanticleer Golf Course | Home description | Listing Agent: Jessica Kilcoyne
- Custom-built 4,000+ sqft home with outdoor oasis | Listing Agent: Matt Nocks
- A home straight from Pinterest that defines modern luxury | Listing Agent: Grace Herlong Loveless
- Live out your country dreams in this private + charming Landrum cottage | Listing Agent: Jeff Inman
- Chestnut St. diamond in Mills Mill Reserve, perfect for investors or deal-spotters | Listing Agent: Suzanne Withington