We’re feeling extra thankful as we approach the holiday season, so we decided to share the top seven things we love about Greenville and why it’s a great place to live.
- Excellent quality of life
- Exceptional schools + universities
- A terrific climate + beautiful topography
- Extensive recreational activities — from parks to museums, the Upstate has something for everyone.
- Compared to major cities and other states, Greenville is relatively affordable
- “Smiling faces, beautiful places!”
- Community — the Upstate is a real community, and truly feels like home