Sometimes you’re looking for a craft beverage sans alcohol. From completely unique offerings using ingredients behind the bar to spirit-less classics like a nonalcoholic old fashioned and a no-jito, we’ve crafted a list with 30+ drinks you can sip in Greenville.
Have a favorite spot that isn’t on this list? Let us know.
Juniper, 315 S. Main St.
- Juice Bomb | $10 | Watermelon shrub, black sesame seed syrup, lemon, grapefruit + q grapefruit soda
- Root For Me | $10 | Blackberry sauce, ginger + lime cordial
Paloma, 315 S. Main St.
- Golden Skies | $10 | Mango, mango jalapeno syrup, grapefruit, elderflower tonic + mint
- Superbloom | $10 | Grapefruit, rose, lemon + elderflower tonic
CAMP, 2 E. Broad St.
- Ask your server for the daily options | $4
The Whale, 1108 S. Main St., Ste. 116
- Hop’d Lemonade | $4 | Sparkling Lemonade with fresh-squeezed organic lemon juice, organic cane sugar, regional honey + Citra & Azacca hops
- Non-Alcoholic Italian Pilsner | $5 | Made with Hallertau Mittelfruh + Strata Hops.
- Non-Alcoholic Mango Dragonfruit Sour | $5 | Brewed and fermented with real mango, pink guava + red dragon fruit
- Non-Alcoholic West Coast IPA | $5 | Brewed with Cascade, Centennial + Simcoe Hops
4 Aces, 115 Pelham Rd., Ste. 1
- Cranberry Mule | $4 | Cranberry juice, bitters, lime juice + ginger beer
- Painkiller | $4 | Pineapple juice, cream of coconut, orange juice + a sprinkle of nutmeg
- Spiked Peach Tea | $4 | Peach puree and sweet tea with cinnamon and nutmeg mix
The Community Tap, Multiple locations
- Check the board for non-alcoholic beers on draft | Prices vary
Lieu’s Asian Bistro, Multiple locations
- Grapefruit on the Rocks | $10 | Grapefruit juice, elderflower cordial, lime + grated lime zest
- Moscow Mule | $8 | Lime, mint cordial + ginger beer
- Lychee Mango | $8 | Mango, lychee, cranberry juices
Tupelo Honey, 1 N. Main St., Ste. T
- Tumeric Ginger Tonic | $4.95 | Fresh ginger, turmeric, lime + honey
- Kiss of Lavender Lemonade | $4.95 | Tart lemonade with a hint of lavender
- Hopped Sweet Tea | $5.50
- Blueberry-Lavenger Agua Fresca | $4.95 | Blueberry puree, lavender simple syrup + soda
- Southern Hospitality Agua Fresca | $4.95 | Peach nectar, pineapple juice, soda
- House-made Ginger Beer | $4.95 | Fresh-pressed ginger, cane sugar + lime
Firebirds, 1025 Woodruff Rd.
- Raspberry No-jito | $5.95 | Raspberry puree, Alex’s Fresh Lemonade, fresh lime + mint leaves
- Charred Orange Agua Fresca | $5.95 | Grilled orange juice blended and mixed with fresh lime juice + chilled water
Soby’s, 207 S. Main St.
- Pineapple Ginger Fizz | $4 | Spicy ginger syrup, pineapple, lime + soda
- Folly Dreams | $4 | Coconut milk, orange juice, pomegranate + soda
The Lazy Goat, 170 River Pl.
- Mint Berry Smash | $6 | Seasoned berries, mint, agave nectar + soda
- Gin-ger and Juice | $6 | Orange juice, ginger beer, simple syrup, strawberries + soda