We think this one deserves a drum roll, please. 🥁
We know y’all have been waiting a while for more information on this hot, new development, so we’re happy to bring you some updates this morning on Phase One of Holland Park on Laurens Road.
Yesterday, we attended a press conference + groundbreaking ceremony for Home Team BBQ + Double Stamp Brewery – the two headliners for Phase One of Holland Park. ICYMI – the Holland Park development, which was scheduled to open this year but got a little delayed because of (you guessed it) COVID-19, sits right down the road from Willy Taco + Rocky’s Hot Chicken Shack (coming soon) and borders the planned extension of the Prisma Health Swamp Rabbit Trail.
Here are all the deets we can share right now –
Home Team BBQ
○ If you drive by the site, this is the building going up that sits closest to Laurens Road. 🏗️
○ 6,500 sq. ft. space (roughly 2.5 tennis courts)
○ This is the fifth Home Team location (There are several in Charleston + one in Aspen, CO if you ever make it out that way.)
○ Must Try Dish: Brisket + dry rub wings and a Frozen Gamechanger (aka Painkiller) cocktail 🍗
○ Scheduled to open early summer 2021
○ Owner Aaron Siegel was inspired by euphoria, Mayor Knox White, and Boyd Hipp to open a location in Greenville 💡
Double Stamp Brewery
○ If you drive by the site, this is the building going up closest to the development’s wooded green space. 🏗️
○ 5,000 sq. ft. space (a little bigger than a NBA basketball court)
○ A fun, relaxed atmosphere with a 90s vibe
○ On the menu: light, approachable beer to complement the BBQ next door 🍻
○ Scheduled to open March 2021
○ Nate Tomforde always dreamed of opening a brewery + loves the experience they provide the community. (Bonus: Click here to see the inspiration for the brewery’s name.)💡
Make sure you follow Home Team BBQ, Double Stamp Brewery, and Holland Park on Instagram for updates, and be on the lookout for details on Phase Two of Holland Park in the next month + more information on a potential adventure park at the development in the near future.