GVL foodies, listen up. A month-long event featuring new plant-based dishes across Greenville kicks off Saturday, July 1.
How does it work?
Each participating restaurant adds three new vegan dishes to its menu from Saturday, July 1 to Monday, July 31.
Diners vote for their favorite menu items.
Awards are presented to the restaurants with the the top dishes.
- Harvest Kitchen, 112 Cannon St., Greer
- Clayton’s Deli, 1628 E. North St., Greenville
- Sun Belly Cafe, 1409 W. Blue Ridge Dr., #2905, Greenville
- Double Stamp Brewery, 819 Laurens Rd., Greenville
- Kuka Juice, 580 Perry Ave., Greenville
- Woodside Bistro, E. 5th St., Greenville
- Bar Margaret, 1269 Pendleton St., Greenville
- Golden Brown & Delicious, 147 Welborn St., Ste. B1, Greenville
- The Herbal Farmercy, 3795 E. North St., Ste. 4, Greenville
- Pink Salt Chef, LLC, Order online
- Fonda Rosalindas, 1124 N. Pleasantburg Dr., Greenville
- The Half GVL, 400 Augusta St., Ste. 140, Greenville