For those of you that don’t know, The Cook’s Station has been in the process of consolidating their two separate locations into one larger location on Buncombe Street.
Last week, we got the chance to check out the new space, and we wanted to share some of what y’all will have to look forward to when The Cook’s Station’s new location opens – which will be in mid to late July.
Here’s some of the highlights you can expect from the new space:
○ Beer + wine available on tap – plus outdoor seating to be able to enjoy it.
○ They’ll be offering breakfast plus charcuterie options in the evening.
○ They’ll be open seven days a week.
○ The second floor will feature their client showroom and teaching kitchen – where they’ll be hosting all of their cooking classes.
○ The new space has plenty of parking – always a win for a downtown spot. 👏
○ Fresh flowers will be available for purchase from Sassafras.
○ A selection of knives available from Dogwood Custom Knives.
○ Olive oil. What kind of olive oil? More kinds than you could imagine. The Cook’s Station will feature a variety of Olivelle infused olive oil.
And that’s just scratching the surface. We’ll be sure to share more about a definitive opening date when we hear more.