It’s play time. Greenville’s newest family entertainment center opens Friday, July 14, but we’re taking you inside for a sneak peek before it opens.
Main Event — located at 225 Entertainment Blvd. (next to TopGolf) — is a TX-based company that opened its first location in 1998. Since then, the team has expanded across the country, with Greenville as its first SC location.
What to play
Games | Rack up the tickets from your favorite arcade games from Dave and Busters (the parent company of Main Event). Plus, immerse yourself in another world via virtual reality games.
Bowling | Let the good times roll over on the lanes — plus, if you’re looking for a more intimate experience, you can rent a lane in the VIP section.
Laser Tag | Vest up for some laser tag at Main Event’s foggy arena.
Billiards + shuffleboard | Step into the restaurant and bar to play these classic games.
What to eat and drink
Grab and go at Main Event’s pizza and snack counter, or sit down at the full-service restaurant to indulge in bites like the PBB&J Burger or a nacho dinner big enough for your whole group. The full-service bar also features mocktails and cocktails.
For opening weekend:
- Friday, July 14 | The first 200 people in line will get free laser tag for a year (one game per week).
- Saturday, July 15 | For every strike bowled, $10 will be donated to Pendleton Place (with a goal of $10,000).
- Sunday, July 16 | Any family that can finish the Big Fun Sundae in five minutes gets it free.
Weekly specials include:
- Monday | All-you-can-play games (in the arcade) or all-you-can-play activities (bowling + laser tag) for $12.99.
- Tuesday | Kids eat free with one free kids meal per food item purchase of $8.99 or more.