Attention parents: It’s time to start thinking about summer vacation. After all the stress of this school year, summer camp could be just what your child or teen needs to get out of the house, stay active, and experience some hands-on learning — while giving you a break back at home.
Registration is now open for the YMCA of Greenville’s Summer Day Camps at five local branches (in Greenville, Taylors, Traveler’s Rest, and Simpsonville) — and the offerings are so fun you’ll wish adults were allowed to participate, too. (Harry Potter camp, anyone? ⚡)
- Prices vary per camp + financial assistance is available.
- All-day camps take place Monday-Friday and last for one week.
- It’s recommended to sign up ASAP, as space is limited.
Full-Day Summer Camp:
This day camp experience combines a little bit of everything — games, swimming, field trips, learning + more — into a full day of activities.
- Locations: Five of the Y’s branches offer full-day camp
- Ages: K5-5th grade
Teens can discover new skills, establish positive relationships, and reach their full potential during camp.
- Locations: Five of the Y’s branches offer teen camps
- Ages: Rising 6th-8th grade
Looking for specialty camps? Art, Junior Engineering, Healthy & Fit, Superhero, STEM, and Harry Potter are just a few of the specialty camps available.*