Whether you’re looking for a romantic rendezvous with your perennial partner or a more lighthearted affair for a fresh flame, we’ve got you covered with nine Valentine’s Day date recommendations right here in Greenville, SC.
- Take a paint and sip class | Let the team at Vino & Van Gogh guide you while you paint and sip on a bottle of your favorite beverage.
- Go dancing | Ever wanted to try your hand at ballroom, swing, or Latin dancing? Try taking lessons from the crew at Carolina Ballroom Dance Studio.
- Swap dinner for drinks + dessert | Opt for a coffee date at one of these local favorites, or meet up for cocktails and dessert at Carmella’s.
- Get a couple’s massage | Treat yourselves to a relaxing treatment at Drift Float & Spa.
- Book a staycation | Reserve an overnight or weekend stay at The Westin Poinsett or Hotel Domestique in Travelers Rest. Who says a romantic getaway requires flights?
- Treat your inner child | Have you always wanted to go rock climbing or wanted to take a pottery class? Hop in the time machine with your SO and do something younger you would enjoy.
- Treat yourself | Get a piece of permanent jewelry (think: a piece of jewelry welded together) with your bestie from Sparked.
- Throw some axes | Work up a sweat with your friends at Craft Axe Throwing. Pro tip: reward yourselves after with a glass of mead at Wandering Bard Meadery.
Not in the Valentine’s Day spirit? Take yourself on a book date at one of our favorite places to read around Greenville.