Consider this your official reminder that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. We’re making it easy for you to find the sweetest, most unique gifts for friends, family, and significant others. Bonus: These gifts ship right to your door. Scroll and shop your favorites.
Taste the love
- Satisfy any sweet tooth with a peanut butter heart bar.
- Share this satisfying 12-piece bonbon gift box with someone special.
- Indulge in this sweet and savory dark chocolate sea salt caramel popcorn.
- Add some cuteness to morning coffees with twin kissing mugs.
- Get the chef in your life the Our Place Perfect Pot and prepare for cozy dinners.
- Treat your loved one to a KitchenAid Stand Mixer in a Valentine’s color like lavender cream.
- City Editor Stephanie’s pick: “I’m a firm believer that you can never have too many glasses or mugs. Something about drinking out of one of these makes me feel so fancy.”
Read the love
- Express your appreciation for digital love with an online dating Valentine’s card.
- The “I Thank God For You Card” is one way to show adoration this year.
- Let someone special know they are “quite the catch” with a special card.
- Get a scratch-off date box with 35 date night ideas to check off together.
- Read through a couple’s card game with prompts to spark conversation and intimacy.
- Gift recipe book “Dinner Tonight” by Alex Snodgrass for 100 simple, healthy recipes to share.
Show the love
- Explore new adventures with the one you love using the Adventure Awaits Bucket List Activity Box.
- Adorn a loved one’s desk with a Pink Magnolias Print.
- This Blossoms & Finches artwork makes for a great conversation piece.
- Combine their favorite song and a photo of you together for a personalized song plaque they can hang.
- Take a unique approach to flowers with a LEGO Flower Bouquet Building.
- Capture memories in the moment with the Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera (in blush pink to honor the holiday, of course).
- City Editor Danielle’s pick: “Name something more romantic than a night spent together on a porch swing. Palmetto Craft has you covered with this chain swing (and for $100 more you can get a glider) all made right here in Greenville.”
Wear the love
- Say “I love you” with heart-shaped clay earrings.
- The jewelry lover in your life is sure to make a statement with these metallic gold earrings.
- Complete a date-night outfit with this wrap bracelet made with mixed beads of stone, acrylic, glass, and crystals.
- Fluffy Valentine’s Day socks are a cozy gift for anyone.
- A punny “Yoda one for me” tee is the perfect casual and cute gift.
- Easily add your own personalized graphic to this best-selling custom hoodie.
Smell the love
- Snuggle up and set the romantic vibes with the Southern Gentleman Candle.
- Drift away to summer days with your favorite person by lighting this Southern Squeeze Candle.
- Light the Vanilla Chai Candle and relax with your special someone.
- This sore muscle massage oil has chamomile and lavender essential oils for a fragrant, relaxing massage.
- Gift the Pura Smart Home Fragrance Diffuser for a new approach to a good-smelling home.
- Inhale the yummy scents of Sol De Janeiro 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream and enjoy the lather.
Want more options? Swoon over Six & Main’s Valentine’s Day collection.