Inventory may be low, but these five tips courtesy of the Realtors at Joan Herlong & Associates Sotheby’s International Realty can help you find your dream home:
- Work with the right agent: A well-connected + experienced agent can help you find off-market opportunities, coming-soon listings, negotiate the best deal for you, and help you finance with the right lending partner.
- Know when to be competitive, and when not to overpay: There’s a difference.
- Explore buying dirt: Land or new builds are a great way to buy in the Upstate right now.
- Be flexible: A willingness to compromise and be flexible is key in a low inventory market.
- Expand your search area: Your heart may be set on one area, but there are so many fantastic places to live in GVL.*