Spring is on the way, and with it, outdoor concerts in downtown GVL.
Lineups are live for Piedmont Natural Gas Downtown Alive and Greenville Heritage Main Street Friday.
New to GVL? Here’s the gist:
From March to August and September, these two outdoor concert series take over downtown’s NOMA Square every Thursday and Friday night.
The evening features a local or regional musician, a food truck, and beers on tap. The series are free to attend.
Here are some acts we’re looking forward to most:
Piedmont Natural Gas Downtown Alive | Thursdays, March 16-Aug. 31, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Brooks Dixon Band | Thursday, March 16
- Vera Soul | Thursday, May 25
- Rufus Lee & The Handful | Thursday, July 20
Greenville Heritage Main Street Fridays | Fridays, March 17-September 29, 5:30-9:30 p.m.
- The Jamie Wright Band | Friday, March 17
- Mac Arnold Plate Full O’ Blues | Friday, July 28
- The Time Pilots | Friday, August 25