We get it, grocery shopping for the holidays can be stressful. If you need to do some last-minute Thanksgiving grocery shopping, The Greenville News put together a list of stores that we think you should bookmark now to save some last-minute stress later.
Closed on Thanksgiving Day
- Publix (Note: On Wednesday, Nov. 22 — the day before Thanksgiving — stores will close at 8 p.m.)
- Trader Joe’s
- Sam’s Club
Open on Thanksgiving Day
- The Fresh Market | 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Harris Teeter | 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Ingles | 6-11 p.m.
- Food Lion | 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Sprouts | 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Whole Foods | 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Walgreens | 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
If anything changes, The Greenville News says you can check back for updates.