During the month of July, GVLtoday will be celebrating our local beverage industry the best way we know how — through content.
From entrepreneurs to mixologists, unique coffee shops, fascinating local history + happy hour guides, we will shine a spotlight on the people and places that make our city’s beverage scene special.
Psst — this is where you come in:
We want to engage with local businesses interested in participating in our Drink Up initiative. Seriously, if you can drink it, we want to cover it.
Participation can look like:
- Creating a specialty drink like Southernside Brewing Co. did last year with its Unity Park Beer-garita
- Being included in our local Happy Hour guide
- A Q+A with a beverage entrepreneur
- Hosting a Happy Hour or Drink Up event
Let’s just say, businesses set the bar high last year.
- Let us know how you want to be involved — whether it’s an event, a drink, a special, or something else.
- Send us any photos, videos, or assets we can use.
- If you’re planning to host an event, include the details and a link.
Note: If you are looking for guaranteed inclusion in our product, we are happy to connect you with someone from our sales team.