Have any of y’all ever moved somewhere new?
You’re loving all the new restaurants, meeting different people, and experiencing cool places. It’s all fun and games until you’re six months in and desperately need a haircut.
We’ve always got you covered when it comes to all the exciting biz + development happening around town, but today we want to crowdsource our network to help all these new folks get settled with their Greenville service providers.
We’ll start — Ana gets her hair cut at Halton Hair Etc., trusts Lafayette Cleaners on Augusta Road with anything that needs dry cleaning, and loves the team over at Camperdown Falls General Dentistry. Grace gets her lashes done at Studio Luxe, is always sporting some fierce nails by Briana at Nails on the River, and prefers to get tattoos at Lady Liberty Tattoo Parlor by Ashley.
Here’s how it will work —
- Click here to get started.
- There are 23 different categories to choose from. You can enter your favorite spots around town for as many or as few of the categories as you want.
- Note: Make sure you’re choosing your absolute favorite option, because you can only nominate one person or business per category. (Sorry, we don’t make the rules here — the platform we use does.)
- For your first nomination, you will be asked to enter your first name and last initial and your email address. You’ll also be asked to verify you’re not a robot.
- After that, it’s all fair game. Simply enter the name of a great service provider in Greenville, and click “Nominate.”
- For example, Grace would say under Personal Care > Nail Tech > Your Nomination — “Briana at Nails on the River.” You can also just list the business name if you prefer.
- If you’d like, you can gush a little more about this person or biz in the “Why do you think they are the best?” section (but that’s not required). In this section, you could also mention what group your doctor is part of or the name of the gym your trainer works out of. You could also link out to any Facebook, Instagram, or website pages that might be helpful.
- PS — There will be no voting on March 8 (Again, another platform limitation.)
So, who are your trusted doggie groomers, optometrists, and personal trainers? Let us (and all the new Greenvillians) know.👇
**We plan to update this list annually, so let us know if you see something amiss.**