Considering capitalizing on low inventory and the hot real estate market? Here are five high-level tips for getting your home organized before a sale:
- Declutter. A few months out, start getting rid of items you don’t need.
- Get your home photo-ready. Your Realtor can help select items for staging + showings.
- Make repairs. Whether it’s loose doorknobs or painting, the details matter (and maintenance projects can lead to a greater sales price).
- Deep clean. Make sure your home is ultra-tidy for buyers.
- Keep seasonality in mind. Does your home shine during the spring or amongst fall foliage? Consider selling (and photographing) your home during those months.
Looking for more tips and tricks? Bookmark this Seller’s Guide.