If you’re looking forward to a fun, art-filled weekend at Artisphere, you won’t want to miss Clemson University’s 10th annual exhibit.
Left- and right-brain thinkers alike will find fun and exciting hands-on activities at the tent on Main Street and its brick-and-mortar location at One North Main at Experience Clemson.
Students, faculty, and staff have simplified the cutting-edge research they conduct on Clemson’s campuses to make it enjoyable, accessible, and educational for all. Exhibit activities give guests a chance to:
- Build their own instrument with the Department of Performing Arts
- Become a sound designer
- Discover the magic of theatrical lighting
- Learn about color theory and artistic collaboration
- Enter an immersive virtual reality simulation from the Center for Workforce Development
- Program robots to create artwork
- And more
Bonus: Clemson is also on the path to earning a coveted “All-Steinway School” designation. To celebrate, a Clemson orange and purple Steinway piano will be on display in the front window of Experience Clemson.*