All you need to know about Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
To help make your entire process at the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport as smooth as possible, we’ve created a guide that covers everything from parking to details on the airport’s 17 nonstop flights.
Traveling via plane is fun — jet-setting over beautiful blue waters or rolling hills, taking in cloud formations, and landing in a completely different location in a matter of hours is unlike anything else.
The whole navigating the airport part? Less exciting, and sometimes pretty stressful. To help make your time at the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport as smooth as possible, we’ve created a guide that covers everything from parking to details on the airport’s 17 nonstop flights.
What to know
- TSA | On average, it takes ~17 minutes to get through.
- Map it out | If you’re like us and need to completely visualize a place before you step foot inside, this map of the entire airport will be your saving grace.
- Food and drink | RJ Rockers Flight Room features features locally brewed craft beers. Thomas Creek Grill and its beers and burgers shouldn’t be overlooked, either.
- Reminder | By May 3, 2023, you will need a REAL ID to board commercial flights in the US.
- Flight status | While we recommend staying updated via your respective airline, you can also check the airport’s dashboard for your flight status in a pinch.
- Hang out | Enjoy some fresh air and mountain views in the Airside Garden, observe the work of local artists in the Connections Gallery, or get to work in the Escape Pods.
Parking, shuttles, and rideshare
Not everyone has a bestie who will drop everything to pick them up from their 3 a.m. landing. There are three parking options and the price per day is as listed:
- Parking garage A and B | $16/day
- Economy | $8/day
- Valet | $21/day
Garages A and B are on the left and right as you approach. The economy lots are located on Aviation Parkway and GSP Drive and are accessible by shuttle.
Try out a shuttle, rideshare, rental, or taxi service that will take you to and from the terminal. These services are suggested by the GSP Airport:
- GSP Airport Shuttle | Shutte | The free shuttle service to the economy lots runs from 4:15 a.m. until one hour past the last arriving flight each day.
- Eastside Transportation | Ground transportation | The official ground transportation provider at GSP offers services like minivans, executive sedans, shuttle buses, and limousine coach service.
- Alamo | Car rental | This car rental service offers accelerated check-in and after hours returns.
- Avis Rent-A-Car | Car rental | Avis offers after hours returns and is open Monday through Sunday.
- Budget Rent-A-Car | Car rental | Budget has Fastbreak service and after hours returns
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car | Car rental | Enterprise also has six nearby locations.
- Hertz Corporation | Car rental | Rentals are available with a one hour advance notice.
- National Car Rental | Car rental | National offers after hours returns and is open Monday through Sunday.
The rideshare pick-up location is located at the front curb of the terminal.
Greenville offers 17 nonstop flights. Pro tip: Remember that flight times and schedules will often change — you should rely on your respective airline for exact timing and to stay updated on any changes.