Missed that online shopping order deadline, or need to pick up a convenient gift? Lowes Foods can turn your grocery-run for cranberries or cookie icing into a full, one-stop holiday shop.
Here are 6 gift ideas from Lowes Foods that we would love to receive – so you can grab that turkey for dinner, poinsettias for the front door, and gifts for all your friends + family in one spot (yes, please). 🎁
- Cheer Box | The perfect gift for your foodie friend, Lowes’ Cheer Boxes come in 3 sizes/designs/price points, and are filled with delicious local goods from the Carolinas, like gourmet honey + Carolina couch mix.
- Holiday Growler | Check out Lowes Foods’ limited edition Holiday 2020 growler from the Beer Den to get for the family member who’s always on the hunt for new brews.
- International Wines | Show off your gift-giving skills with limited-edition international wines found and brought back to the Carolinas by Lowes Foods’ globe-trotting wine purveyors through the Sunmill Direct wine program. (Bonus: Lowes Foods’ original wines from France, Italy, and Bordeaux are 20% off when you buy three or more.)
- Spice Bazaar Deep South Spice Box | For the friend whose dinner parties need a little extra spice, gift this gift box full of Southern spices, like “bayou burn” and “kick in the mustard.”
- Mix + Match Carolina Crafts | Also found in the Beer Den: Make your own hand-picked 6-pack – a.k.a. a Cub Pack – of Carolina crafts for a beary crafty personal touch.
- Poinsettias | Poinsettias are the perfect classic holiday gift (or decor piece for yourself), and Lowes Foods has a large assortment that isn’t typically found in grocery stores. We love the neutral-colored ones for a modern spin. Ⓟ