The inaugural Voyage Music Festival will be hitting the CCNB Amphitheatre Stage on Friday, Sept. 29 + Saturday, Sept. 30. With headliners like Khalid and Quinn XCII, 15,000+ people are expected to attend the festival each day.
If you need a break from the music, don’t worry, they’ve got you covered. At the festival, you can also:
- Get a tethered hot air balloon ride
- Ride a Ferris wheel or a carousel
- Dance the night away at a silent disco
- Visit local arts and crafts vendors
- Chow down with a range of SC food trucks
General admission, VIP, and Super VIP tickets are now available. Rock on, Greenville.