The Greenville Liberty women’s soccer team kicks off its second season this Friday, May 12 at home. Here’s what to know this season.
Head coach and technical director Julie Carlson returns after coaching the team to a 9-3-2 record and South Atlantic Division title, plus a run to the USL W League Playoff Semifinals last season.
Other familiar faces on the pitch include Bailey Manfredi (forward), Emmie Wannemacher (defender), and USL W League Young Player of the Year Christian Brathwaite (midfielder).
See the full roster.
The Liberty will play 12 matches — six of which are at home on the team’s new pitch, Paladin Stadium at Furman University. Here’s the home match lineup and list of theme nights:
- vs. FC Carolinas | Friday, May 12 | 7 p.m. | Home Opener, Autograph Night, and Women’s Empowerment Night
- vs. NC Fusion | Tuesday, May 16 | 7 p.m. | Women’s Military and First Responders
- vs. Wake FC | Tuesday, May 30 | 7:30 p.m.
- vs. NC Courage U23 | Friday, June 2 | 7 p.m. | Fiesta De Fútbol
- vs. CLT Independence | Tuesday, June 6 | 7 p.m. | School’s Out Series
- vs. Asheville City SC | Wednesday, June 28 | 7 p.m.
Check out the match day guide.
Fans have the option to purchase single game tickets or can choose from four season ticket packages for home games ranging from $50 to $180.
Liberty will also feature bargain bundles this season — some specialty packs, and some available all season:
- Mother’s Day Deal | Available Friday, May 12 and Tuesday, May 16 | $25 ($12.50 per ticket) | Includes two tickets and two Liberty charm bracelets.
- PNC Pack | Available all season | $64 ($38 per ticket) | Includes two PNC FieldClub tickets and snacks, beer, wine, and soda
Follow Greenville Liberty’s social channels for updates and shop its merch to dress to impress this season.