On July 12, the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas kicked off their third Wear Your Stripes #forRMHCC campaign. The week-long campaign uses the iconic Ronald McDonald striped socks + select community members to raise money for RMHCC families.
Their goal this year is $30,000.
How does it work?
You make a gift towards a specific ambassador.
Who are the ambassadors? Here are the 2020 Stripes Ambassadors:
- Lacey Hennessey
- Jeremiah Dew (JDew)
- Sherry Jenkins
- Chris Manley
- Jackie Stoffelen
- Team Cammy & Sammy, Zen Greenville (Samantha Bauer and Cameron King)
- NJ Highrisers (Jackie Hagood and Nikki Williams)
- Miss America Organization (Ayanna Marshall and Kaley Bridgeman)
- Kathy & Brian Hobgood
- Mary & Brandon Jankowy
- Ballentine Capital Advisors
- Century 21 Blackwell Happy Meal Gang (Century 21)
- Hospitality America, Inc.
- Easley’s Fundraisings Minions (McDonald’s of Easley)
- McFabulous (McDonald’s of Pickens)
- Powdersville Hamburglars (McDonald’s of Powdersville)
Out of that $30,000 goal (and as of 5 p.m. yesterday), they’ve already raised $18,654.39. If you’re interested in donating, the campaign ends this Friday, July 17.
Click the link here to make a gift to a specific ambassador (we’d also recommend checking out their individual ambassador pages to read their different stories) or to make a donation to the overall campaign. To read more about Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas + their mission, click here.