Let’s face it, we all spent a liiittle too much money on food delivery this year (can you blame us?), but 2021 is the year of more cooking.
If you’re hoping to become a culinary champ this year – or just wanting to add a few new dishes to your weekly menu rotation – meet Greenville Technical College’s brand new Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center (CHI), which allows any Greenvillian to become a culinary student for the day.
On Friday, Jan. 15 and Friday, Feb. 19 – both from 12-12:30 p.m. – CHI will host a virtual open house for anyone interested in learning about how to feel more confident in the kitchen this year. Details:
- Virtual tour of the brand-new facilities at Poe West
- Certified Executive Chef Bill Twaler will demonstrate some nifty culinary techniques
- Explore a wide variety of course options for everyone (from the recent vegan who’s missing the grill to the kid-friendly meal planner to the budding mocktail mixologist)
- Opportunity to ask questions live
- After registering online, attendees will receive an email with a link to the virtual open house 48 hours before the event