The real estate market in GVL is hot. Here’s how it’s affecting potential home buyers + sellers (and our no. 1 tip for how to navigate it). 👀
By the numbers
- 1,456: How many homes are on the market in GVL*
- $333,562: The average selling price for all closed sales*^
- 96%: The sale-to-list-price ratio*^ (read: homes are selling for the asking price)
- 32: The average number of days GVL homes stay on the market before selling*^
Interested in selling your home?
First things first, be prepared. Things are moving quickly. Because it’s a seller’s market (which means there are plenty of buyers), once a home is listed on the market, it typically goes under contract fast.
When you work with a knowledgeable real estate agent, like a local expert at CB Caine, you’ll be prepared for a whirlwind of activity + given access to deep professional networks.
CB Caine agents also have access to the latest market data and comps to appropriately value your home so you’re in position to get the best offer.
Interested in buying a new home?
What does being in a seller’s market mean for buyers? There is currently more demand for homes than there are homes available.
This is why, now more than ever, a home buyer needs more than a real estate agent — they need a partner. CB Caine’s full-time agents are equipped to thrive in a busy market, with on-the-ground knowledge + experience of GVL’s local landscape.
CB Caine sets its agents up for success with:
- Training: Company-paid continuing education for agents
- Mentoring: Non-competing brokers available 24/7 for agents
- Coaching: Access to cross-industry performance coaches + market analysts
- Culture: A community centered on well-being and growth
What that means for you: CB Caine agents have the tools to give homebuyers and sellers the best personalized experience possible + a competitive edge in the market.
Bonus: Their Agent Match Concierge can pair you with the agent best suited for your home buying or selling needs. Happy house hunting. 🏡 Ⓟ
*Data provided by the experts at CB Caine via Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®.
^Data from 10/1/2020-10/1/2021.