If you’ve walked along Swamp Rabbit Trail lately, you’ve likely swooned over the Riverside Apartments.
Offering brand new + modern:
- Two-, and
- Three-bedrooms apartments
…Riverside is located right on the Reedy River + Swamp Rabbit Trail, placing its residents moments away from tons of local favorites (hello, White Duck Taco).
- Starting your weekend by rolling out of bed and walking to grab breakfast at the Swamp Rabbit Cafe.
- Heading home for an on-demand yoga class (which you take in the community’s yoga studio) and a round of pickleball with your neighbor.
- After a quick rinse (in your walk-in tiled shower), venturing down the block to Hampton Station to grab a happy hour beer with friends at Birds Fly South.
Want an insider’s look at the Riverside community? See our favorite features + amenities we spotted on our recent tour.
- Saltwater Pool
- Fitness center
- Yoga studio
- Bike room
- Bocce ball court
- Pickleball court
- Disc golf course
- + Workfow, their onsite WeWork space for residents
…there’s no denying the amenities at Riverside are top notch.
See the community for yourself on one of Riverside’s complimentary tours and explore all the study nooks + coffee crannies. (Hint: There’s even a local hot coffee, cold brew + sparkling water station.)
Pro tip: Try ‘Rollin’ on the River’, Riverside’s custom beer with Birds Fly South on your tour (it’s delicious).
The model unit is a spacious 2BD/2BR, one of 20 total floor plans. Rent starts at $1,301 per month.
Swing by the front office to have one of the leasing agents give you a tour, or schedule a self-guided tour online.*