It’s officially the dog days of summer – you know, that time during the South Carolina summer when the metal part of the seat belt burns your hand if you accidentally touch it and it feels like someone has permanently left the oven door open.
But not to worry, Greenville, we’ve got you covered better than that SPF 30. We’ve compiled a list of 50 places in and around Greenville for you to cool off this summer.
A few things to note before you dive in –
○ This is not a comprehensive list of all the great spots in our area (although we did try pretty hard). Feel free to email us if you think we’ve missed anything big.
○ Due to COVID-19, we would recommend a quick Google search of any + all destinations before you get the cooler packed.
○ Please note that some of these locations are “swim at your own risk,” so use caution + your best judgement.
○ Finally, we’ve attempted to link out to additional information, location, pricing, options, etc. for each spot, so use the included hyperlinks to learn more.
○ Click here for more lakes + rivers in the Upcountry.